Stilt and Stint by Stuart Cox
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
We work with some of the most talented artists in the UK to bring you brilliant designs that can be displayed across your home. This piece is part of our Stuart Cox collection, a series of art which focuses on birds and botanicals as well as other marvels found in the natural world. Add this piece to your walls to bring colour and cosiness to your living space, or select a frame to match it with from our range, and send it in the post to one of your dearest friends.
We work with some of the most talented artists in the country, and this design is part of our Stuart Cox collection. This colourful print can be added to a variety of spaces across your home, and is a brilliant gift for a loved one’s anniversary or birthday, or for yourself.
- The size: 300 x 300mm
- Enjoy prints with light fast ink
- The finest materials are used for each design
- Add warmth to your home with illustrative prints.
Our wall art prints are printed on Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, whereas our photography prints use fibraprint ultra-smooth 285 GSM semi-gloss paper. Illustrations like this one are printed on the Epson SC-P9500, a professional printer that’s been specially developed to create marvellous reproductions of fine art and photography. Epson’s first 12-colour large format printer, with UltraChrome 12-colour ink set delivers bold, black density. The precision of each colour in a design is highlighted, too, thanks to the violet, orange and green inks used simultaneously.
Simply hang this print on your favourite walls to add a pop of colour to your home.