Breakfast at Muthus by Chris Chun
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
Working with some of the most talented artists in the country, this brilliant and refined Breakfast at Muthus print is part of the Chris Chun collection.
Our prints are excellent for uplifting your walls without the need for redecorating and make ideal presents for the ones you love - either for a birthday, new home, anniversary or Christmas gift.
Details of this print:
- Size: 300 x 300mm
- We use light fast ink on our prints
- Printed using only the best materials
- Statement pieces to shout about
Our illustrations are printed on the best Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper. And our photographic designs are always printed on Satin-Pearl Pro 260gsm Photo Paper.
The Epson SC-P9500 has been developed for professional photography and fine, detailed art reproduction. That's precisely why we use Epson’s first 12-colour large format printer, since it produces a wide, great-quality colour offering, being the best on the market. Epson’s UltraChrome 12-colour inkset uses two black inks at once for the best perceptual black density. And this includes everything from orange and green to violet, which presents impressive colour accuracy.