Hare with Sunflowers by Catherine Rowe
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
Our wall art will make for inspired gifts for proud homeowners everywhere, first time buyers, newly-weds, those celebrating the move to a new home, anniversaries, special occasions, or just because you love them!
• Size: 700 x 500mm
• We use light fast ink on our prints
• Printed using only the best materials
• Statement pieces to shout about
Our wall art prints are printed on Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM fine art paper. Our photographic prints are printed on Satin-Pearl Pro 260gsm Photo Paper.
The Epson SC-P9500 has been developed for professional photography and fine art reproduction. We use Epson’s first 12-colour large format printer, offering the widest colour gamut on the market. Epson’s UltraChrome 12-colour inkset outputs two black inks simultaneously for the best perceptual black density, and includes orange, green and violet, which provides our prints with impressive colour accuracy.
The result? Creative work that is more striking and dramatic than ever before.
We work with some of the most talented artists in the country. This print is part of the Catherine Rowe collection.