Leeds 1968 Team art print
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
Our prints add vibrancy to your home, and are also great gifts for close friends celebrating moving house as well as big occasions. This Leeds 1968 design is part of Goalfood’s Classic Teams range.
- Size: 300 x 300mm
- We always use light fast ink for our printed designs
- Artwork is printed using the most excellent materials
- There are plenty of striking, statement pieces to choose from
- Printed on Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM fine art paper
- Photographic prints are printed on Satin-Pearl Pro 260gsm Photo Paper.
The Epson SC-P9500 has been created especially for professional photography and fine art reproduction. Epson’s first 12-colour large format printer presents the greatest colour range, which is why we use it for all of the artwork we sell. The UltraChrome 12-colour inkset outputs a duo of black inks for increased density, as well as violet, green and orange to deliver accurately coloured designs. This results in brilliant prints for all to cherish.