Metamorphosis by Rachael Hibbs
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
Our prints make fabulous gifts for proud homeowners, from newlyweds, to those celebrating a birthday, first-time buyers, and people celebrating a move to a new home.
We work with some of the most talented artists across the country, and this piece of artwork is part of the Rachael Hibbs collection.
- Size: 500 x 400mm
- We use light fast ink for our artwork prints
- Fine art materials are always used
- Framing options available
- Select chic wall art and photographs to affix to your walls.
Our photographic prints are printed on Satin-Pearl Pro 260gsm Photo Paper, and illustrations like this one will always be printed on the finest Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM fine art paper.
We also use the Epson SC-P9500, which has been developed for high-quality, professional art and photography reproduction. It offers the widest colour options on the market, as Epson’s UltraChrome 12-colour inkset delivers two black inks at once for incredible black density. Not to mention, the orange, green and violet hues which add vibrancy to any design.