St Ives by Emma Ball
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
Here at Tall Boy Prints, we work with some of the most talented artists, and this art print is part of the Emma Ball Collection.
Each of the designs in our range can be sent as gifts to your nearest and dearest friends. Perhaps someone in your life has just moved home, or a special occasion is impending. In which case, you can treat them to one of our specialist prints.
What our wall art entails:
- This piece is 300 x 300mm in size
- Every piece is printed with light fast ink
- Our designs are printed using the finest materials
- There’s a large scope of themes and styles to choose from.
We use Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM fine art paper to create prints, with each of our photographic pieces being printed on fibraprint, 285 GSM semi-gloss paper. Epson’s first 12-colour format printer is used because it offers the widest colour gamut.
Epson’s UltraChrome 12-colour inkset delivers two black inks together, providing excellent, refined results. It also includes orange, green and violet colours for precision every time. All of the specialised equipment we use makes an artist’s creative pieces even more impressive, by highlight detail and colour.