Wells-Next-The-Sea - By Emma Ball
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
This seaside print is part of the Emma Ball collection, and is the perfect addition to any space, or someone else’s. Send this design to someone you love who has just bought a home, or as a present for any celebratory occasion.
What Tall Boy Prints’ artwork entails:
- The print’s size is 220 x 220mm
- We only ever print designs using the finest materials
- A range of striking artwork pieces to display on your walls
- Light fast ink is always used on our prints.
To ensure each of the designs we sell is as precise and detailed as possible, we use Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper. For our photography prints, silky smooth 285 GSM semi-gloss paper is always used. To make sure every print is as brilliant as possible, we use Epson’s 12-colour format printer as it presents the widest colour gamut. Epson’s UltraChrome 12-colour inkset issues two black inks which work together to bring pure density, and violet, orange and green hues also bring the finest colours to every design that’s printed.