Who has access to my information?
We access and process your information. For the purpose of the new GDPR compliance laws which were introduced on the 25th of May 2018; we are the data controllers and we own the data that we collect on the site.
We may have to disclose information about customers to professional advisers to obtain professional advice. We will not disclose your information to anyone else unless we are legally obliged to by HMRC, the government, or any other institutional body we deem fit.
Our address is: Tall Boy Prints address is Union Chambers, 11 Weekday Cross, Nottingham, NG1 2GB.
About your consent
By consenting to this privacy notice, you are giving us permission to process your personal data for specific purposes. Firstly, for processing orders, and using your information to set up an account where applicable online. Secondly, for the use of marketing/promotional campaigns. Additionally, if you sign up for our newsletter, you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.
You may withdraw the consent at any time by contacting us, stating your name or any other information, as in line with the Withdrawal of Consent procedure within the parameters of the GDPR documentation. If you'd like to withdraw from our marketing emails, you may do so by emailing us or clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email.
Location of data
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Union. It is in compliance with the new GDPR laws, which came into effect on the 25rd May 2018. Information that we collect and process includes;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, ordering products, posting material or requesting information or further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for website administration. This is statistical data about Tall Boy Prints users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
Data & password security
All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once we have received data from you, we use certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
Receiving marketing emails
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from us. You can do this by choosing to opt into our newsletter on our website. You can choose not to receive these emails later by choosing to unsubscribe from any received newsletters.
What are cookies?
Whatever cookies are used on this website, they do not identify you as a person, but as a computer and whether that computer has used the website before.
How we use your data
We use data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of the website;
- To allow you to purchase goods on the website;
- To allow you to supply the products or services you have requested;
- To collect payment from you;
- To contact you about your orders and requests;
- To use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the website;
- To tell you about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We only do this if you have agreed to receive this type of information.
Cookies we use
We currently use Google Analytics cookies on our website. Google Analytics is Google's visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic.
If you would like to disable, delete or control cookies on your browser, please follow the appropriate link for your browser. Disable, delete or control cookies on: Internet Explorer / Firefox / Chrome / Safari
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. However, we have taken necessary steps to ensure that the data is protected within the new GDPR laws, notably Articles 32 and 31, clause A.
Changes to this policy