Mountain & Sun by Lucie Cox
Quality and sustainability is incredibly important to us.
- We print using an Epson 12-colour printer, which has the greatest & most varied colour gamut on the market.
- Every design is printed on to Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper, and 285 GSM semi-gloss paper (for photography prints).
- We plant one tree for every order through our website and send our framed orders in completely recyclable packaging. Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
We offer same-day shipping and have a return policy of up to 28 days after purchase.
We ship our orders on the same day as purchased (before 2pm) and they are usually delivered the next day. We're happy for you to return your order within 28 days of purchase.
For more information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
We offer a variety of framing options for our wall art prints.
For more information on framing, please visit our framing options. If you'd like more detailed information on the sizing of prints and frames, please visit our sizing guide.
This artwork print is part of Lucie Cox’s Natural Phenomenon collection, and like many pieces in our range, this picturesque design works well in a variety of spaces around your home. Each print makes for thoughtful gifts for the proud homeowners in your life, as well as those celebrating special events or moving into their first home.
- This print is 300 x 300mm in size
- Light fast ink is always used for our artwork
- The best materials are used for high-quality printing results
- Only the finest designs for you to choose from
- Each print used Etching Cotton Rag 315 GSM art paper
- Our photographic prints use fibraprint, 285 GSM semi-gloss paper.
To print designs, we use the Epson SC-P9500, which has been established for professional photography and to reproduce fine art designs. We use Epson’s first 12-colour large format printer because it presents such a varied range of colours. The UltraChrome 12-colour inkset from Epson outputs a duo of black inks, working together to create the greatest black density. Other colours, such as green, orange and violet are also used to bring colour accuracy to every art print. This results in excellent printed versions of state-of-the-art designs.